Monday, May 15, 2023

9-9-15

I didn't see how you vanished cause i was looking for my alibis.
And then, in slow motion, like a faded deja vu you had in some past life that you're still tied up to, 
I heard you yell "Watch out!" in a gloomy way so blue. 
Alas, I lost my knight that damp misty night when we played under the starry like domino unfallen sky. But my horse is still alive you see.
Cause your kingdom wasn't good enough for me.
And as this reminded of Shakespeare,
I whispered to myself "Oh really? You don't say!". 
But the clock was ticking anyway, 
like a hammer spreading your nerves all over in delay, 
and my breathe was chasing my heartbeat 
that finally gave into the sandrop that covered my eyesight. 
For a moment I thought it's gonna break like the hourglass, 
but then the poor bell sounded.
And I was out of class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment